You are interested in business digitalization and working with as little paper as possible. You can empower the team through creation and implementation of new financial procedures… and now you have a chance to do that in an ever-growing gaming studio!
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles - extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter... and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in our offices in Novi Sad.
If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Calculating and implementing procedures for business trips and company credit cards, taking care of the liquidity of company credit cards and company accounts
- Keeping records and taking care of all RSD and foreign currency payments and invoices (such as: rent, advance income tax, voice-over invoices and outgoing invoices)
- Calculating and reporting VAT, income tax and relevant tax liabilities if needed
- Collaborating with internal audit once a year and external clients in English when needed
- Accurately archiving all documentation in accordance with the law and performing all administrative tasks as needed
- Monitoring attendance, absences and synchronizing Calamari and Minimax software to prepare data for payroll
- Researching new ideas for digitalization and participating in the initiative to merge Minimax and Kadrovska.rs, learning about payroll and various taxes
- Closely cooperating with the external accountant and sending all relevant reports (on revenues from digital game stores, reports justifying income, etc.) upon request
- Purchasing, paying, and keeping records of licenses for employees, doing taxes in cooperation with the external accountant
- Assisting in the preparation of various internal reports for legal and financial purposes at the request of the Head of Legal and Finance, directors, or colleagues
- Taking care of the documentation required for the tax benefits regarding research and development and helping to establish procedures for this
- Working with the cash register, helping with the inventory of equipment for sale in cooperation with other departments and leading the processes related to the use of the cash register
- Preparing, sending, archiving documentation in cooperation with the Office Manager and being responsible for the accuracy of the financial documentation sent to employees and government agencies
- Reporting to the Head of Legal and Finance and participating in all activities and tasks in the department upon request
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Graduated from the Faculty of Economics / Accounting / Finance (Master studies, additional diplomas, and certificates in the field of bookkeeping / accounting will be an considered as a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting / auditing / bookkeeping / finance in a company or agency (previous experience in an IT company is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, accounting software, electronic invoicing and proficiency in digitalization of administrative tasks
- Minimum knowledge of English for written communication (candidates with good English skills both written and spoken will have an advantage)
It would be a plus if you have:
- Good knowledge of local regulations in the field of accounting, monitoring legislation changes for finance and accounting
- Meticulousness in work during administrative tasks, archiving and sending documentation
- Team spirit and a can - do mindset
- An ability for clear and precise communication (both spoken and written)
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.