We are looking for an Office Manager for our parent company, Saber Interactive.
Founded in 2001, Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the largest video games development teams.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, our current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner or A Quiet Place. Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Office Manager will support our office in Belgrade, Serbia by providing administrative assistance with human resources and office management tasks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Specialist, Office Manager, or similar role.
- Upper Intermediate level of English and Serbian language proficiency.
- Has strong organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Is able to engage with different people, is approachable, friendly and outgoing.
- Can build and maintain productive and influential relationships in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suites.
It would be nice if you have:
- Intermediate level of Russian language proficiency.
- General Administrative Support including ordering office supplies, organization and maintenance of hygiene, organization and coordination of repairs in the office, receiving and sending physical mail and packages etc.
- Procedural implementation: Develop and implement detailed procedures for studio entry and exit, ensuring the safety and security of the premises during and outside of working hours
- Staff Relations: handle employee queries and issues related to office management, organization of gatherings for employees at the office and control external guest’s arrival at the office etc.
- Communication: serve as a primary point of contact for communication between different departments (HR, Legal, IT, Purchases etc.) to take care of the office.
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic workplace like you have never seen before;
- Competitive salaries, because we all know that it matters;
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or start early - we trust you with your time;
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, as well as other wellbeing benefits - because we care about your physical and mental health;
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority, so English courses are part of the package;
- Time to rest: 21 days of vacation, plus 4 additional days for significant life events like childbirths, wedding leaves, and bereavement, plus short-term sick leave;
- Awesome team building events in our comfortable office.
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV, and additional documents if needed, which can reflect your previous experience and skills. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.