You enjoy the hunt for glitches in games - professionally or just for bragging rights. Or maybe the thrill of finding the Easter Eggs in games is a familiar feeling to you? Anyhow, you can turn that love of gaming into a career in an unconventional gaming studio full of extremely fun-to-work-with colleagues!
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles - extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
On that quest, we pave our way with exciting games developed in Unreal Engine. Scars Above, our latest title, is a challenging and immersive 3rd-person Sci-Fi shooter set in a mysterious alien world to explore. We are also developing two new, unannounced games based on famous and beloved IPs, which franchises' fans will eagerly anticipate! While we can't reveal too much just yet, we can promise these titles will push the boundaries of regional game development and generate some serious hype.
We are looking for someone like you to join us in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Sarajevo, or remotely. If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Analyze project requirements, predict and solve potential problems in game
- Participate in design testing methods and suggests types of testing depending on the part of the project
- Create test cases for new and specific areas, systematize and document them
- Suggest type of testing depending on the part of the project
- Perform project testing according to the current plan by conducting tests on all platforms
- Develop test plans with a strategic selection of test methodologies
- Foster cross-department collaboration to enhance overall teamwork and project synergy.
- Take charge of ensuring quality, accuracy, and functionality to meet and exceed project objectives.
- Ensure deployment stability across all environments
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to convey the message in the right way
- Openness to learning new technologies
- Proven ability to interpret and action on data sets and complex workflows
- Experience playing AA/ AAA titles
It would be a plus if you have:
- Previous experience in Unreal engine and video game testing
- General knowledge of the video game development cycle
- Knowledge and experience in working with at least one bug tracking software (Mantis, Bugzilla, Redmine, JIRA)
- Out-of-the-box thinking when finding potential problem and potential solutions
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Competitive industry-standard salaries, because we all know that it matters
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or start early - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from your field of work
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, as well as other well-being benefits - because we care about your physical and mental health
- More time to rest: 25 days of vacation, plus a company-wide annual leave in January, plus additional days for significant life events like childbirths, wedding leaves, and bereavement, plus short-term sick leaves
- A month of 4-hour workdays for all Mad Heads returning from maternity leave - to acclimate and gently return to the workflow
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority, so conferences, classes, workshops, and courses (external and internal) are all part of the package
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech, and gaming ecosystems - and will include you in it
- Awesome team building events, as well as personalized team bonding events tailored to your preferences
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.