You understand how your sound design and editing skills can support, augment, and alter a video game's narrative and emotional experience? Delivering immersive audio engagement is your forte, and you have a burning desire for excellence?
That sounds about perfect, and we would very much like to hear more from you!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Create original audio content to support artistic, creative and design visions of the game
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the correct implementation of audio in the game using proprietary tools and systems
- Design sound effects, implement and mix them in the game by taking into consideration technical and performance constraints
- Ensure the audio mix consistency, proceed with test and debug
- Work closely with the Audio Director to ensure that goals are achieved in time and form, following established production processes
- Devise implementation of sound space in the game
- Mix and implement voice over into the game
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design
- Experience in working on sound for video games
- Fluent in English
- Experience in dialogue editing and processing
It would be a plus if you have:
- Credits as a sound designer on at least one published core game
- Experience working with Wwise or Fmod audio engines
- Experience working in Reaper DAW
- Background in music theory or production
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.