YOU are inspired by big goals and passionate about making an impact. The hiring arena is your playground: finding the best person for each position drives you, while your successful track record managing the recruitment process backs that passion up!
WE are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles - extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
We need help to grow our team by summoning the most talented game developers - and we feel we'd be a match made in heaven! Do you?
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Plan, develop and implement innovative and effective Talent Acquisition strategy
- Partner with managers within the studio to track ongoing hiring needs and create employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and manage end-to-end recruitment for senior and hard to fill roles
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with qualified active and passive talent, with a special focus on hard-to-fill roles
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent
- Plan and promote employee referral programs
- Attend events, career and college fairs, and other gaming relevant events in order to connect with talents and find the best matches for open positions
- Identify and partner with external providers (agencies) as required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Manage and develop onboarding process for a new employees helping them become fully integrated
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and develop metrics and dashboard reporting
- Create and present recruitment KPI and budget reports
- Lead, oversee and supervise recruiter
- Provide ongoing coaching, training, and feedback to direct report ensuring growth and development
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Proven experience as a manager of recruitment process
- At least 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Curiosity to always learn and raise standards, and creative approach to hard-to-fill roles
- Strategic thinking leader
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles in gaming
It would be a plus if you have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in hiring for technical and creative roles at all levels
- Experience in recruitment in Gaming industry
- Passion about Talent Acquisition roles as your ideal career path
- Love for playing games or video games culture
- Proven track record of leading a team
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Competitive industry standard salaries, because we all know that it matters
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or start early - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from your field of work
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, as well as other wellbeing benefits - because we care about your physical and mental health
- More time to rest: 25 days of vacation, plus a company annual leave in January
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority, so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech, and gaming ecosystems - and will include you in it
- Awesome team building events as well as individually budgeted and personally crafted team bonding events
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.