We’re looking for a tech-savvy colleague, a friend in need who will ensure we have all IT tools ready and running - so we can continue developing great action games for PC and consoles!
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles - extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter... and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in our offices in Novi Sad or Belgrade. If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Provide software, hardware and infrastructure support for all employees in company
- Support employees on daily basis with maintenance of work equipment (computers setup, connecting cables, connecting printers, setting up desks etc)
- Install software and configure licensing according to specifications and support requests
- Coordinate installation and maintenance of alarm and video surveillance systems with IT Manager
- Organize space for new employees in cooperation with the Office managers and HR department
- Manage catalog of hardware and infrastructure equipment, as well as software licenses
- Manage hardware and software related requests, makes a purchase proposal of new equipment and software licenses to IT Manager
- Field work as needed including performing small repairs in the company.
- Collaborate with Operation managers to support all events organized by the company for logistics
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- High School Degree, preferably education in technical subjects
- Responsible attitude towards work, commitment and adaptability
- Driver's license B category
It would be a plus if you have:
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize work to meet targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn, develop new skills and wide areas of expertise
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Competitive industry-standard salaries, because we all know that it matters
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or start early - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from your field of work
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, as well as other well-being benefits - because we care about your physical and mental health
- More time to rest: 25 days of vacation, plus a company annual leave in January, as well as additional days to take care of children
- Ongoing education and training: self-improvement is a priority, so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing gaming, tech, and startup ecosystems - and will include you in it
- Awesome team building events as well as individually budgeted and personally crafted team bonding events
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.