Are you an experienced game programmer? Do you know the ins and outs of the Unreal engine? Have you the drive to work with programmers and teams to build prototypes and create new gameplay and character mechanics? We’re looking for a person just like you!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Cooperating with game design team and implementation of gameplay systems
- Create tools to help game designers and the rest of the team in their work
- Collaborate with other departments (art, animation, sound, QA, technology) to discuss technical constraints and feasibility of the implementation
- Brainstorm, exchange ideas and work closely with other members of programming team
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- 2+ years experience in game development
- Previous experience working in Unreal engine and C++ is huge plus
- Good math skills and good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge in creating gameplay systems
- Ability to understand and work with existing code-base, modify and refactor it as needed
- Ability to collaborate with other team members of various roles
- Ability to easily communicate in English
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience developing or prototyping games in Unreal Engine
- Understanding of the interaction between the player, physics and animation
- Experience in AI programming and techniques
- Understanding of Unreal multiplayer system
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us not only your CV, but also your portfolio where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.