Here at Mad Head Games, our people and their growth come first - and that's why we seek a team member passionate about making the most out of people's talents!
We would like you to help us level up by supporting our diverse teams to become even better at what we do best: making awesome games. Are you up for this task?
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Make us grow! Support managers and employees to tailor and implement their career paths, skills and learning possibilities
- Review and measure. Organize and deliver performance reviews according to a yearly schedule
- Find hotspots. Help the managers and leadership team identify both performance issues as well as high potential employees
- Teach us. Analyse skill caps, prepare and deliver trainings and workshops
- Raise talents. Design learning opportunities, research, choose and implement different learning tools with support of your Lead
- Create a Learning Mindset. Work with L&D Lead on the short-term initiatives and long-term L&D projects.
- Take an active role in collective improvement. Be involved in other strategic HR processes
- Surprise us. Tell us which additional HR activities you would love to work on and we will find a way to make that happen
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Proven work experience in HR, especially in L&D or performance management roles
- Experience in working directly with employees and mentoring
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Experience in training/workshops design, facilitation and implementation
- Proactive and autonomy mindset
- Solution focused approach to problem solving
- Readiness to work in dynamic environment and deal with various challenges
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience in IT, gaming or large companies is a big plus!
- Coaching certificate and experience with coaching the team
- Interest in championing People, Culture, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion agendas
- Passion for people development, knowledge sharing, psychology and learning design
- Significant experience of learning and development specialist experience, and experience facilitating both small or larger workshops and meetings
- Are a true learning partner and collaborator always looking for alignment opportunities
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Apply by pressing the button below.